Sunday, September 18, 2016

About Me



      Probably you should know a little bit about me.  I am a college graduate from RIC where I received my BA in both Psychology and Theatre.  After trying out a few other masters programs in psychology, theatre, special Ed and business administration (don't ask me how many classes I took in each program.  Way too many), I am now in the Adult Education Program at URI, which I love.   
        I am a mother of a 2 year old, Bean (Jason Oren Cordeiro Jr.) and a wife to a fireman, Jay Cordeiro.  They both keep me on my toes and challenge me every day.  Because of the two of them I have learned to love in ways I have never thought possible.
           Recently I quit my job from Macy's as a senior executive to spend time with our child and focus on the non-profit I am starting, Babies for Us.




Love this pic from when we went to Florida in April.

No comments: