Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Mock intern email



Welcome to the Babies for Us team!  Congratulations on reaching this most exciting stage in your life.  In the next several months you will be working on the most fascinating projects. We are very excited to get the semester started and on its way.  We have many fun ideas and things panned throughout the semester and year.  First, please watch a welcome video from me our founder and CEO.


I hope you enjoyed the video.  Bellow you will find a link to my blog which will give you options and ideas on how you can participate in and help Babies for Us.  Please read through and take notes because you'll be asked to choose some options tomorrow.  Please feel free to poke around the blog and get a feel for how Babies for Us was created and what our thoughts and process are.


I would like to work very closely with you and believe that open communication is very important.  Please feel free to contact me at any time with any questions or ideas.  All of my personal info is bellow.  I am looking forward to meeting you and a wonderful and productive semester.



Spread the love and have some fun,

Tai Cordero
Babies for Us
401.391.1355

No comments: